This virtual 2021 event has attracted many guest speakers, all experts in their fields, who will present in the following sessions:
- Antennas, and Real-Time Spectrum Analyser Measurements
- EMC Simulation
- RED (the Radio Equipment Directive)
- High Power EMC
- Brexit, CE and UKCA Marking
- EMC in Transport, Systems and Installations
In addition, world-renowned EMC expert, Keith Armstrong, will be providing 2 days’ worth of online training on:
- Why “CE+CE=CE” cannot be relied upon for EMC compliance
- Low-cost, quick, benchtop EMC testing helps de-risk all project stages
- How to achieve EMC Compliance under the RED
- Essential PCB Design/Layout Techniques for Cost-Effective SI, PI and EMC in 2021
The event will be hosted at www.emcuk.co.uk/emcuk-2021, where there is already a preliminary workshop agenda and training schedule.
It will go online on May 19th, 2021, with all of its content available immediately: video webinars and downloadable PDFs. All of this content will then remain available up until the end of June.
Exhibitors for the next real EMC&CI event, in May 2022, are also adding content to the exhibitor’s area www.emcuk.co.uk/exhibitors-list which means that visitors to the site can be trained, informed and find solution providers, all in one go.