Another new exciting product from Exodus Advanced Communications is our model AMP2120 amplifier. This State-of-the-Art amplifier operates from 1.0GHz – 20GHz and is rated at 20 watts minimum power. This amplifier features 43 dB Minimum Gain, Type N Female RF Input & RF output ports. This is a Best-in-Class product designed for high reliability and ruggedness. Our Rack Mountable drawer can be housed in a cabinet or benchtop for ease of use. This system is suitable for all single channel modulation standards, and any application requiring very broadband EMC testing with a wideband antenna such as EMI/RFI General and specialized test equipment requirements for 1-18GHz tests.
Exodus Advanced Communications is a multinational RF communication equipment and engineering service company serving both commercial and government entities and their affiliates worldwide.
Our In-house resources include RF circuit designs up to 51GHz, prototype verification, system level mechanical & electrical design, digital circuit design, and control software development. We bring over 100 years of combined experience in the RF field – designing RF SSPA’s in numerous applications including military jamming, communications, radar, EMI/EMC and various commercial projects. Our technologies and capabilities include:
- High Power Solid-State Power Amplifiers
- Chip & Wire Hybrid Assemblies, Modules & Systems
- Broadband, CW, Pulse & Linear Applications
- 1MHz to 50GHz, 3KW CW, 10KW Pulse
- Medium Power Amplifiers
- 1MHz to 51GHz, up to 2W P1dB
- Low Noise Amplifiers
- Block Up Converters
- Antennas – 2MHz to 40GHz.
- Packaging, Heat Control, Environmental qualification.
- High Level Firmware integration for system level applications – Web browser, Bluetooth/internet enabled for easy user interface via PC, smartphones, or tablets.