Exodus Advanced Communications is pleased to present the AMP2131-1P, 1.0-2.0GHz, 8-kilowatt PULSE, 69dB Gain, 208VAC system. This is a State-of-the-Art Solid State High Power Pulse Amplifier featuring instantaneous wide-band frequency design with versatile interface options including built-in control, monitoring and protection circuits for high reliability in harsh environments. Some specifications include -Superb RF Rise/Fall times 50nsec typical, outstanding Pulse droop, 80dBm Noise Quieting and operation to 10% duty cycle. The AMP2131-1P is housed in a short Rack cabinet for ease of use. A Digital Monitor & Control interface is included with Ethernet, USB, RS-422 as well as GPIB as needed. Typical applications include HIRF testing, UHF jamming, UHF Communications, EMI/RFI Testing, Semiconductor and General Testing where high peak power levels are required.
Exodus Advanced Communications is a multinational RF communication equipment and engineering service company serving both commercial and government entities and their affiliates worldwide.
Our In-house resources include RF circuit designs up to 51GHz, prototype verification, system level mechanical & electrical design, digital circuit design, and control software development. We bring over 100 years of combined experience in the RF field – designing RF SSPA’s in numerous applications including military jamming, communications, radar, EMI/EMC and various commercial projects. Our technologies and capabilities include:
- High Power Solid-State Power Amplifiers
- Chip & Wire Hybrid Assemblies, Modules & Systems
- Broadband, CW, Pulse & Linear Applications
- 1MHz to 50GHz, 3KW CW, 10KW Pulse
- Medium Power Amplifiers
- 1MHz to 51GHz, up to 2W P1dB
- Low Noise Amplifiers
- Block Up Converters
- Antennas – 2MHz to 40GHz.
- Packaging, Heat Control, Environmental qualification.
- High Level Firmware integration for system level applications – Web browser, Bluetooth/internet enabled for easy user interface via PC, smartphones, or tablets.