Exodus Advanced Communications is pleased to announce the release of AMP2030-800,New Best in Class, State of the Art 800MHz – 6.0GHz, 800 Watts, 500 Watts P1dB minimum Amplifier System. The amplifier features 59 dB Minimum Gain, Type N Female RF Input & Sample ports. Built-in VVA circuits for gain control local & remote with a GaN design for high reliability and ruggednes. Our Rack Mountable drawers are housed in a cabinet for ease of use. This system is suitable for all single channel modulation standards and any application requiring high power and wide band coverage such as TWTA replacements, EW, EMI/RFI General and specialized test equipment.
Exodus Advanced Communications is a multinational RF communication equipment and engineering service company serving both commercial and government entities and their affiliates worldwide.
Our In-house resources include RF circuit designs up to 51GHz, prototype verification, system level mechanical & electrical design, digital circuit design, and control software development. We bring over 100 years of combined experience in the RF field – designing RF SSPA’s in numerous applications including military jamming, communications, radar, EMI/EMC and various commercial projects. Our technologies and capabilities include:
- High Power Solid-State Power Amplifiers
- Chip & Wire Hybrid Assemblies, Modules & Systems
- Broadband, CW, Pulse & Linear Applications
- 1MHz to 50GHz, 3KW CW, 10KW Pulse
- Medium Power Amplifiers
- 1MHz to 51GHz, up to 2W P1dB
- Low Noise Amplifiers
- Block Up Converters
- Antennas – 2MHz to 40GHz.
- Packaging, Heat Control, Environmental qualification.
- High Level Firmware integration for system level applications – Web browser, Bluetooth/internet enabled for easy user interface via PC, smartphones, or tablets.