MET Labs explains how to achieve FCC compliance in six steps in their recent blog posting.
They first explain about the need for EMC compliance and the various routes to compliance in the U.S. – verification, declaration of conformity, and certification.
The six steps are outlined below:
• Step 1 – select radio frequency and design equipment
• Step 2 – test during development
• Step 3 – register with the FCC
• Step 4 – select a test lab
• Step 5 – perform compliance testing
• Step 6 – certification and filing
For more, click here.