Siglent Technologies NA is the North American arm of Siglent Technologies, located in Shenzhen, China. We are beginning our fifth year in the US and have experienced tremendous growth since we opened our operations in early 2014.
Siglent Technologies designs and manufactures electronic test and measurement equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzer, DMMs, Power Supplies, and more.
Because of our growth, we need help. We are looking for a degreed engineer, preferably with experience in test equipment as well as sales/sales management.
You will be in charge of:
* Managing Siglent’s relationship with all independent sales reps and rep organizations throughout the USA.
* Managing Siglent’s relationship with all of our distributors in the USA, Canada, and Mexico
* Joint customer sales calls with reps approximately 1 week/month
* Attending some of our trade shows to exhibit Siglent products
* Assisting in handling incoming telephone calls and emails to our office
* In conjunction with an Applications Engineer, coordinate and deliver product and sales training for representatives & distributors as needed
* Assisting the Siglent GM on other projects as needed.
What we want:
* Someone located in the Cleveland, OH area or willing to relocate (Relocation allowance provided). No remote office candidates will be considered.
* Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in electronics engineering or equivalent. Some software experience would also be helpful
* Experience using and/or selling electronic test & measurement equipment
* A minimum of 3-5 years of sales/sales management experience
* Enjoys working with people. Willing to travel 25-33% of the time. Infrequent but occasional trips to Germany & China possible
* Someone who is willing and eager to jump in and do whatever needs to be done.
* Mature, intelligent, hard-working, honest, and someone that can have fun doing their job
Siglent offers a competitive salary and commission. Currently, we are reimbursing employees for their personal health insurance but our plan is to change to a group health plan in 2019.
No phone calls, please. Contact [email protected]