Introducing our AMP2065-1 an 8.0-18.0GHz High Power Solid-State Amplifier. The AMP2065-1 system produces 200W of nominal CW power with a gain of 53dB. This “State-of- the-Art” Power Amplifier features our instantaneous wide-band module design with built-in protection circuits for superb reliability and ruggedness. It is packaged in a 7U (12.25”H) Chassis and is nominally 90 pounds. This System is manufactured as standard with local/remote monitoring & control circuitry interfaces. Suitable for all lab applications.
Exodus Advanced Communications is a multinational RF communication equipment and engineering service company serving both commercial and government entities and their affiliates worldwide.
Our In-house resources include RF circuit designs up to 51GHz, prototype verification, system level mechanical & electrical design, digital circuit design, and control software development. We bring over 100 years of combined experience in the RF field – designing RF SSPA’s in numerous applications including military jamming, communications, radar, EMI/EMC and various commercial projects. Our technologies and capabilities include:
- High Power Solid-State Power Amplifiers
- Chip & Wire Hybrid Assemblies, Modules & Systems
- Broadband, CW, Pulse & Linear Applications
- 1MHz to 50GHz, 3KW CW, 10KW Pulse
- Medium Power Amplifiers
- 1MHz to 51GHz, up to 2W P1dB
- Low Noise Amplifiers
- Block Up Converters
- Antennas – 2MHz to 40GHz.
- Packaging, Heat Control, Environmental qualification.
- High Level Firmware integration for system level applications – Web browser, Bluetooth/internet enabled for easy user interface via PC, smartphones, or tablets.