Exodus Advanced Communications is pleased to announce the Exodus AMP1122BH, a 6.0 to 18.0 GHz, 50dB gain Solid State Hybrid Module. Featuring instantaneous bandwidth, 5.0dB Peak to Peak flatness and 35A max consumption operating from a 32VDC source, the unit is suitable for all single channel modulation standards and has built-in protection circuits. Other notable characteristics of the AMP1122BH are its high reliability and ruggedness. It is suitable for EW, EMI/RFI testing, phased arrays and any application requiring small size and high power density.
Exodus Advanced Communications is a multinational RF communication equipment and engineering service company serving both commercial and government entities and their affiliates worldwide.
Our In-house resources include RF circuit designs up to 51GHz, prototype verification, system level mechanical & electrical design, digital circuit design, and control software development. We bring over 100 years of combined experience in the RF field – designing RF SSPA’s in numerous applications including military jamming, communications, radar, EMI/EMC and various commercial projects. Our technologies and capabilities include:
- High Power Solid-State Power Amplifiers
- Chip & Wire Hybrid Assemblies, Modules & Systems
- Broadband, CW, Pulse & Linear Applications
- 1MHz to 50GHz, 3KW CW, 10KW Pulse
- Medium Power Amplifiers
- 1MHz to 51GHz, up to 2W P1dB
- Low Noise Amplifiers
- Block Up Converters
- Antennas – 2MHz to 40GHz.
- Packaging, Heat Control, Environmental qualification.
- High Level Firmware integration for system level applications – Web browser, Bluetooth/internet enabled for easy user interface via PC, smartphones, or tablets.