Transtector Systems, an Infinite Electronics brand and an industry-leading provider of end-to-end power and signal integrity solutions, has expanded its comprehensive line of NEMA-rated equipment enclosures with a new line of polycarbonate-based cabinets that provide weatherproof protection in an ultra-lightweight design.
The new TEPC-series enclosure family includes 44 configurations, along with a full range of accessories, to provide a highly durable, versatile solution for virtually any application. All standard configurations are in-stock for same-day shipping, helping users meet the urgent demands of today’s network builds.
“Transtector NEMA-rated enclosures provide a critical layer of protection for equipment in wireless, small cell, security, transportation, utilities, energy or any application with essential electronics,” said Brian Gates, Director of Product Line Management. “With this new TEPC line, users have an option for the same level of guaranteed protection in a lighter weight, easy-to-modify design.”
The new enclosure family joins Transtector’s robust range of cabinets, including Fiberglass Reinforce Polyester (FRP) designs (TEF-series) and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) enclosures (TEP-series). All options provide superior durability, configuration flexibility and long-term protection.
Key features of the TEPC-series include:
- Weatherproof NEMA design in standard 14- x 12- x 6-inch and 18- x 16- x 10-inch sizes
- Rugged construction ideal for indoor and outdoor applications
- Fully gasketed lid for secure protection
- Padlockable stainless steel quick release latches
- Options include powered mounting plates, heaters, venting, cooling fans, PoE, DIN Rail mount, pre-drilled mounting plates and UL listed configurations
- Replacement parts and mounting kits can be ordered separately
Power options for these enclosures include 120 VAC, 240 VAC, 12 VDC, PoE-ready and non-powered enclosures. The large selection of in-stock TEPC enclosures is competitively priced to provide high-value performance. Custom modifications are also available.