The new frequency selective power sensors from Rohde & Schwarz takes you to maximum depth in power measurements. It combines accurate performance of a power sensor and the dynamic of a spectrum analyzer for fast and precise power measurements from -130 dBm to +20 dBm level range, even in price sensitive applications.
R&S®NRQ6 frequency selective power sensor
At a glance
The R&S®NRQ6 is based on receiver technology and can perform band-limited power measurements – i.e. power measurements on a selected transmission channel – down to –130 dBm. The R&S®NRQ6 delivers high-precision, high-speed measurements beyond the limits of currently available power meters.
- Frequency selective power measurement
- Frequency range: 50 MHz to 6 GHz
- Level range: -130 dBm to +20 dBm
- Automatic frequency and bandwidth detection
- 100 MHz measurement BW
- Continuous Average, Trace and ACLR measurement
- RF frontend for I/Q signal analysis