Saelig Company, Inc. announces the availability of the TekBox EMCView Pre-compliance Testing Software. This PC-compatible software simplifies the process of EMC pre-compliance testing of radiated and conducted emissions. EMCView complements an emissions test setup of a spectrum analyzer, an LISN (Line Impedance Stabilization Networks) and an EMI-quiet TEM (Transverse ElectroMagnetic) Cell. Built-in amplitude correction provides the correction and conversion coefficients for cables, amplifiers, attenuators, LISNs, TEM cells, antennas, RF current probes, striplines and capacitive coupling clamps.
Without any time-consuming setup, the software is ready for measurements immediately after installation on a PC. All emission-related CISPR-xx (EN550xx) measurements, as well as some automotive manufacturer standards, are pre-configured in corresponding project files. The resulting graph supports two complete measurement runs, such as Average / Quasi-Peak or Peak / Quasi Peak or alternatively a fast Quasi-Peak scan of critical peaks.
- numerous pre-configured project files for CISPR-xx (EN550xx) emission measurements
- graph supports two complete measurement runs, same as in a test house
- fast Quasi-Peak scan of critical peaks, immune to frequency drift of the selected peaks
- configurable limit lines and segment files
- configurable correction files for cable, LISN, amplifier, antenna etc.
- configurable margins for the identification and selection of critical peaks
- supports import and overlaying of reference measurements for comparison purpose
- linear or logarithmic frequency axis
- automatic creation of test reports
- many import/export-functions
EMCview software currently supports spectrum analyzers from Rigol and Siglent, but support for other manufacturers will be added in future software versions. The anlyzers should preferably be equipped with the manufacturer’s “EMI option”, although it is not essential; if it is not installed, the analyzer will change the preconfigured resolution bandwidths of 200Hz, 9kHz or 120kHz (as specified in the EMC standards) to 300Hz, 10kHz or 100kHz.
With EMCView Pre-compliance Testing Software, in-house measurements of EMC behavior during product design phase, EMC educational training and pre-compliance product testing are all made easier.
Created by EMI experts TekBox, it is available now from their authorized North American distributor Saelig Company, Inc. Fairport, NY. Click here for detailed specifications, free technical assistance, or additional information.