Introducing our AMP1145P-A Series 0.4-2.0GHz High Power Solid-State Amplifier Modules cover the 400-2000MHz frequency range in discrete Modules. The AMP1145P-A Series produces 1KW Peak Power with a gain of 60dB. This is a “State-of- the-Art” Power Amplifier module with built-in monitoring and protection circuits for superb reliability and ruggedness. Also included are a built-in fast pulse modulator and isolator. It is a design suitable for High Power Pulse Testing, UHF & L RADAR and Phased Arrays, IFF, DME or any application requiring High Power Pulse over the UHF through L-BAND frequency range.
Exodus Advanced Communications is a multinational RF communication equipment and engineering service company serving both commercial and government entities and their affiliates worldwide.
Our In-house resources include RF circuit designs up to 51GHz, prototype verification, system level mechanical & electrical design, digital circuit design, and control software development. We bring over 100 years of combined experience in the RF field – designing RF SSPA’s in numerous applications including military jamming, communications, radar, EMI/EMC and various commercial projects. Our technologies and capabilities include:
- High Power Solid-State Power Amplifiers
- Chip & Wire Hybrid Assemblies, Modules & Systems
- Broadband, CW, Pulse & Linear Applications
- 1MHz to 50GHz, 3KW CW, 10KW Pulse
- Medium Power Amplifiers
- 1MHz to 51GHz, up to 2W P1dB
- Low Noise Amplifiers
- Block Up Converters
- Antennas – 2MHz to 40GHz.
- Packaging, Heat Control, Environmental qualification.
- High Level Firmware integration for system level applications – Web browser, Bluetooth/internet enabled for easy user interface via PC, smartphones, or tablets.