- The test house manager who has to justify an upgrade to his test system to the people holding the purse strings.
- His customer, the company wishing to sell medical equipment compliant with the revised standard.
- The EMC community conversant with current test practices. This third party (you and I) will question the rationale behind the current upgrade route versus the actual threats faced by medical equipment.
- Cost of the upgrade
- Current and future demand for the new test capability
- Predicted break-even point
- Disruption to current test programs
- Risk analysis
Leave a Reply