If you have a job you would like to have listed here, or are currently looking for a job and would like to be listed here, please contact James Marengo.
Job Title: EMC Applications Engineer
AR RF/Microwave Instrumentation, world leader in the design and manufacture of broadband, RF amplifiers, is seeking a motivated and experienced EMC Applications Engineer to provide strong communication between technical departments of AR and outside customers while developing sales opportunities.
- Respond to customers regarding product feature/benefit and/or product or EMC system performance questions.
- Perform training on systems, equipment, and software for AR and third-party products and systems.
- Respond to RFP’s and RFQ’s.
- Work with Customer Service on products to provide accurate information and support to customers for upgrades, new product availability, problem resolution, and support.
- Interpret customer requirements and orders for Engineering and Production departments.
- Prepare applications notes to promote AR products.
- Develop applications for AR systems, and products, and plan programs to promote them.
- Develop data sheets and sketches, as required.
- Work with marketing personnel to develop effective ads, webinars, videos, promotion material, and trade show graphics. Also, new market research and product and system development.
- 35-50 % travel.
- BSEE and 8 years related experience, or Associate degree and 12 years of related experience.