If you have a job you would like to have listed here, or are currently looking for a job and would like to be listed here, please contact James Marengo.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
AR RF/Microwave Instrumentation is experiencing significant growth and seeking to bolster its field sales presence in the domestic and international markets.
AR is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-power broadband amplifiers and turnkey solutions including complete testing systems, software, anechoic chambers, and shielded rooms.
AR offers an attractive compensation package to attract and retain high-caliber sales performers with a proven track record.
BSEE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years EMC (Electromagnetic compatibility) and/or RF (Radio Frequency) sales experience is required. This position requires travel.
Job Title: Electrical Design Engineer
AR RF/Microwave Instrumentation, located in Souderton, PA, is seeking a talented and highly motivated electrical engineer to play a key role in the development of Broadband, RF, and Microwave Power Amplifiers. AR is a privately held company that has been in business continuously since 1969 and is the world leader in the industry.
- Research and develop RF/Microwave components
- Effectively utilize RF/Microwave simulation tools
- Design and develop RF/Microwave circuits for broadband power amplifiers
- Perform hands-on testing and troubleshooting of RF/Microwave circuits
- Perform in-depth analysis of complex systems and arrive at conclusions in a timely manner
- Routinely collaborate with others in a team environment
- BS from four-year college or university plus ten years related RF experience required
- MS preferred
- Minimum 5 years related RF experience required
- Experience with modern RF measurement equipment such as Network Analyzers
- Experience with modern RF/Microwave simulation tools such as CST and Microwave Office
Job Title: EMC Applications Engineer
AR RF/Microwave Instrumentation, world leader in the design and manufacture of broadband, RF amplifiers, is seeking a motivated and experienced EMC Applications Engineer to provide strong communication between technical departments of AR and outside customers while developing sales opportunities.
- Respond to customers regarding product feature/benefit and/or product or EMC system performance questions.
- Perform training on systems, equipment, and software for AR and third-party products and systems.
- Respond to RFP’s and RFQ’s.
- Work with Customer Service on products to provide accurate information and support to customers for upgrades, new product availability, problem resolution, and support.
- Interpret customer requirements and orders for Engineering and Production departments.
- Prepare applications notes to promote AR products.
- Develop applications for AR systems, and products, and plan programs to promote them.
- Develop data sheets and sketches, as required.
- Work with marketing personnel to develop effective ads, webinars, videos, promotion material, and trade show graphics. Also, new market research and product and system development.
- 35-50 % travel.
- BSEE and 8 years related experience, or Associate degree and 12 years of related experience.