If you have a job you would like to have listed here, or are currently looking for a job and would like to be listed here, please contact James Marengo.
Job Title: Experienced Wireless Regulatory Compliance Engineer
MSA Safety is a global leader in the development of safety equipment and pioneering technology that helps protect people and facility infrastructures around the world. We are seeking an experienced individual to join our new product development teams to ensure our connected products achieve necessary certifications for global product launches, including FCC, ISED, PTCRB, GCF, IFETEL, and more.
For detailed information on responsibilities, qualifications and to apply for this position please visit: https://careers-msasafety.icims.com/jobs/4909/wireless-regulatory-compliance-engineer/job
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
AR RF/Microwave Instrumentation is experiencing significant growth and seeking to bolster its field sales presence in the domestic and international markets.
AR is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-power broadband amplifiers and turnkey solutions including complete testing systems, software, anechoic chambers, and shielded rooms.
AR offers an attractive compensation package to attract and retain high-caliber sales performers with a proven track record.
BSEE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years EMC (Electromagnetic compatibility) and/or RF (Radio Frequency) sales experience is required. This position requires travel.
Job Title: Electrical Design Engineer
AR RF/Microwave Instrumentation, located in Souderton, PA, is seeking a talented and highly motivated electrical engineer to play a key role in the development of Broadband, RF, and Microwave Power Amplifiers. AR is a privately held company that has been in business continuously since 1969 and is the world leader in the industry.
- Research and develop RF/Microwave components
- Effectively utilize RF/Microwave simulation tools
- Design and develop RF/Microwave circuits for broadband power amplifiers
- Perform hands-on testing and troubleshooting of RF/Microwave circuits
- Perform in-depth analysis of complex systems and arrive at conclusions in a timely manner
- Routinely collaborate with others in a team environment
- BS from four-year college or university plus ten years related RF experience required
- MS preferred
- Minimum 5 years related RF experience required
- Experience with modern RF measurement equipment such as Network Analyzers
- Experience with modern RF/Microwave simulation tools such as CST and Microwave Office
Job Title: EMC Applications Engineer
AR RF/Microwave Instrumentation, world leader in the design and manufacture of broadband, RF amplifiers, is seeking a motivated and experienced EMC Applications Engineer to provide strong communication between technical departments of AR and outside customers while developing sales opportunities.
- Respond to customers regarding product feature/benefit and/or product or EMC system performance questions.
- Perform training on systems, equipment, and software for AR and third-party products and systems.
- Respond to RFP’s and RFQ’s.
- Work with Customer Service on products to provide accurate information and support to customers for upgrades, new product availability, problem resolution, and support.
- Interpret customer requirements and orders for Engineering and Production departments.
- Prepare applications notes to promote AR products.
- Develop applications for AR systems, and products, and plan programs to promote them.
- Develop data sheets and sketches, as required.
- Work with marketing personnel to develop effective ads, webinars, videos, promotion material, and trade show graphics. Also, new market research and product and system development.
- 35-50 % travel.
- BSEE and 8 years related experience, or Associate degree and 12 years of related experience.