For 2021, we are hosting a unique virtual event, which is designed to augment the next 'real' event which will be held in May 2022. We have invited, several guest speakers
For 2021, we are hosting a unique virtual event, which is designed to augment the next ‘real’ event which will be held in May 2022.
We have invited, several guest speakers to speak about the following:-
- Antennas, and Real-Time Spectrum Analyser Measurements.
- RED (the Radio Equipment Directive)
- High Power EMI
- Brexit, CE and UKCA Marking
- Transport, Systems and Installations
In addition, Keith Armstrong will be providing 2 days worth of training, split into four parts:-
- Why “CE+CE=CE” cannot be relied upon for EMC compliance
- Low-cost, quick, benchtop EMC testing helps de-risk all project stages
- How to achieve EMC Compliance under the RED
- Essential PCB design/layout techniques for cost-effective SI, PI and EMC in 2021
The exclusive presentations will be available to be viewed from 9.00 am GMT on the 19th May and will remain on the site until the 30th June.
May 19 (Wednesday) - June 30 (Wednesday)