2020 EMC+SIPI OFFERS VIRTUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS WHY ATTEND THE VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM? The Clayton R Paul Global University will take place from July 28 – July 30 with 10
2020 EMC+SIPI OFFERS VIRTUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
WHY ATTEND THE VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM?
- The Clayton R Paul Global University will take place from July 28 – July 30 with 10 interactive lectures.
- A program of more than 25 tutorials and workshops covering EMC, Signal Integrity, and Power Integrity will run in the mornings (USA Central time) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from August 4 – 20, with the opportunity to ask questions to the speakers.
- A program of over 170 peer reviewed technical papers will be presented in the afternoons (USA Central time) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from August 4 – 20, with the opportunity to ask questions to the speakers.
- Those presentations will also be available overnight (USA Central time) to enable better access for colleagues for whom presentations delivered in USA Central time are difficult to attend.
- Our technical meetings (including our 14 Technical and Special Committees and an extensive program of Standards Working and Continuity Groups) will take place on the Mondays and Fridays of August 3 – 21 as well as in the fourth week of the month, August 24 – 28.
- Recordings will be available on demand following the end of the conference for several weeks.
- The extended schedule helps our virtual attendees to manage their work, home, and symposium schedules and also gives attendees the opportunity to attend more sessions and technical meetings than would be possible at an in-person conference.
- The technical exhibition is an integral ingredient in our symposium and exhibitors will have the opportunity to interact with our attendees. We are looking to our sponsors to provide the material and education that we all gain so much of when visiting their booths.
- To reflect the challenges presented, registration fees to access the technical program will be heavily discounted. Free “guest” passes will be available for those interested in attending the technical meetings and to accessing the material provided by our sponsors.
July 28 (Tuesday) - August 21 (Friday)